Friday 14 July 2017

Hello, OP. 
How has your 4 days of art week been? Let me know about all the things you've made or are making. I have been having fun with my grandparents at their house. 
It's very hot in India but I' ve kind of got used to it. I went visiting my other grandparents ( my mum's parents ). Their house is very big. There I have two coisins who live with their parents who live with their parents. At my dad's parents house (where we are staying) there are no cousins but it's still fun!

Hope you'll message back soon so I can learn what you've been doing this Art Week!�� 

By: Vibha

2 comments:

  1. Dear Vibha,
    I really miss you! I wish you would come back. At art week we did printing with paint. It was very fun but, if you were here it would be even more!
    Best wishes, Methmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vibha,
    I was and am extremely excited to hear about your time in India and how enjoyable of a time you have had.

    In art week, we were printing with a rubbery type of material then putting it in paint and on fabric. Our main achievement, was to make a seashore, which we successfully completed. Art week was fantastic but could have been better with one thing… YOU!!!

    Our new year five teacher is Mr Worsley and our class: 5BW!

    Love,
    From,
    Ananya

    PS. Hope you keep us updated

    ReplyDelete